So Many Stores

 I've been designing 2D and 3D artwork to sell online for ages now and I've spread it out a great many platforms. Some might argue that it's TOO many. I must admit, it gets a little hard to keep track of sometimes. That's what this page is for. A central hub to find all my stores. I'll even include pages to explain some of the similarities and differences between them all, as well as a handful of examples to show what you can find at each site. This is not intended as a daily blog or a place to regularly update with each new product I've added, but I may post major updates from time to time. If you want see each time I come out with something new, then please check out the Reaper Media SD Facebook Page. If you just want a list of my stores, rather than read through my pages explaining them, here you go.

Cafepress: Print on demand t-shirts and more. Mostly old designs.

Zazzle: Print on demand t-shirts and fabrics. Newer designs.

Spreadshirt: Print on demand t-shirts again but with some snazzier printing techniques.

Spoonflower: Print on demand Fabrics and Wallpapers.

Shapeways: 3D printed dice, jewelry, figures, and random knickknacks.

The Game Crafter: Print on demand cards and board games. Only have one set of cards at the moment. More planned for the future.

I also have a Pintrest page for photographs of my 3D printed models and a Youtube page where I post videos of my models and painting tutorials. Well, I call them tutorials. I'm mostly just messing around with a camera pointed in the right direction out of sheer luck.

Comments